- 5 Bedrooms
- 4 Bathrooms
- Size 3,128 SQ FT
- Lot Size 4617 SQ FT
- MLS# 13963572
- Offered at $449,900
About This Property
$10,000 price decrease from $459,900 (Listed below current inventory and market comps).
Location, quality, upgrades, and extras! Do you crave extra space, yet want a newer home with more affordable utilities? Desire a “Lock and Leave” lifestyle? Enjoy this low-maintenance patio home with easy living. Come see this rare-to-market, largest floorpan Cambridge Homes offers in Viridian. The front exterior faces lush landscaping, nestled between Lone Ivory Trail and Melody Pond Way. Extra guest parking available at each end of the street. Steps from the natural beauty of Melody Pond Lake!
Midori plan will not disappoint! 5 Bedroom, 4 bath, 3-car tandem garage with oversized garage door, 2 Balconies, second upstairs living room, and spacious outdoor patio for entertaining.
*5th bedroom is being used as a study
Features Include: *Measurements deemed reliable, but not guaranteed.
• 20 foot ceilings in 10 x 6 grand foyer
• Nail down wood-case landing on stairs
• Hardwood flooring throughout home
• Upgraded designer carpet in bedrooms
• Gas fireplace
• Downstairs bedroom with landscaped view with easy access to full bath: 11x 11
• Master bedroom with large walk-in closet: 17 x 14
• Master with dual sinks, semi-frameless glass shower with tile accents, and Garden tub.
• Upgraded Chef’s Kitchen with Pots and Pans drawer, convection oven, gas cooktop, almost 9-foot Kitchen Island, and 9-foot walk-in pantry
• Family room: 14 x 15
• Dining room with niche for buffet: 16 x 17
• En suite bedroom with private balcony and walk-in closet: 14 x 12
• Light-filled upstairs bedroom with walk-in closet: 15 x 11
• Bedroom with large balcony (used as study): 12 x 11
• Upstairs second living room with wood flooring: 20 x 13
• Laundry room with cabinets and drip-dry rack: 8 x 4
• 3-car tandem garage includes custom built-in work space shelving
• 22 foot oversized garage door gives room to park a large SUV, Truck, motorcycles, and golf-cart.
• Fire sprinkler system
• Open cell foam encapsulated insulation in the attic with fresh air intake
• Alarm system is wired for downstairs and upstairs, can be monitored remotely and controlled via a cell phone or the internet with a subscription to an alarm service provider
• Additional electrical outlets in each closet on the balconies
• Two additional 20 Amp dedicated circuits and separate outlets in the garage next to the electrical panel
• Whole house is prewired with networking: 4 outlets in the master, 4 in the living room, 4 in the upstairs living room, 8 in the office
• Pre-wired for cameras: front exterior door, rear exterior of garage, and upstairs living room (network cable and/or RC/copper)
• Dual water heaters for upstairs and downstairs
• Dual electric A/C and gas furnaces for upstairs and downstairs
• Wifi/Internet-enabled Nest thermostats on both floors
• Wifi/Internet-enabled lawn sprinkler controller/system
• Windows coverings/blinds/shutters on all windows, except for the high window in the master bath. Motorized remote-controlled front window coverings
Viridian offers a 7000 sq. ft. Lake Club, Sailing Club, Tennis Courts, 6 pools with adult-only infinity-edge salt water pool, sand volleyball, hike/bike trails and endless opportunities to be as private or involved in the HOA as your heart desires! Enjoy 2000-acre master-planned community with five major lakes, 500 acres of open space and 500 plus acres of lakes, rivers, streams, and protected wetlands. North Texas Green Built home offers “green” living without sacrificing lifestyle.
Make your appointment to see this hidden jewel of a home today!